Mr Bump Soothing Gel Pack
Mr Bump is sure to stop tears and put a smile back. He is the fast, fun way to soothe bumps, bruises and minor aches.
It's also soothing for headaches, growing pains and after sun soreness. Keep the bruise soothers in the fridge and the special gel will stay cool to ease discomfort from swelling and bruising. You can use the pack warm for aches and stiffness as well.
- To use cold:
- Store Mr Bump in the fridge so that he is ready when your child needs him.
- To use warm:
- Place Mr Bump in hand hot water for 5 minutes. Remove carefully and test on the back of your hand to ensure comfortable temperature. Apply to affected area for a few minutes to soothe.
- Do not microwave or freeze as extremes of temperature can cause burns.
- For external use only.
- Always use under adult supervision.
- Consult your doctor if you have any concerns about your child's health.
First aid tip: On holiday let Mr Bump take the sting out of jellyfish, mosquitoes and sunburn. For long journeys in the car, pop them in your chill bag to cool your child in summer sun.Safety Insructions:
For the knocks and tumbles of children on the go —versatile Mr Bump is the friendly way to soothe and comfort.
Have your say...
Write a Review of the Mr Bump Soothing Gel Pack